What is cause of dizziness in a pregnant during 3rd trimester ?

I am 36 weeks pregnant and keep getting this strange feeling as if I am being drugged. I get a little dizzy, get stars in my eyes, and feel like the world is flipping upside-down. Also, my baby has started moving differently. What is going on?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see it may happened when bp drops to normal you consult your gynec for physical check up .now you are nearer to your due date so the fetal movement may be increased but once check fetal heart sound to clear your doubt.
you better consult your gynecologyst immeadiately.. so that doctor can test you and do the should be given atmost care both physically and mentally by your family in this condition.dont worry you are alright.