What is anterior horn cell disease ? How is it treated ?

hello sir my father is 45 yrs old, he is suffring from horncell disorder from past 2 years. Please tell me some thearpy for the disease
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011

In the neurological evaluation of weakness, we distinguish between upper motor neuron

weakness, and lower motor neuron weakness.

The anterior horn cells are somatotopically organized in the spinal cord.

Clinically characterized by selective involvement of muscles.
Currently there is no cure for MND, however there are medicines available to slow down the progress of the disease and manage your symptoms.
Talk to your GP before starting any complementary therapy to make sure that it isn’t harmful and is compatible with any other medicines you’re taking.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care