What is an effective way to make my urine smell better ?

what is an effective way to make my urine smell better? i have stress urinary icontinence, which basically means i pee tidbits throughout the day and i am always moist in my pantys, its annoying, because im only 25. but i canot afford surgery, and i think if i can get the pee to smell better, i would live a better life. any suggestions from experience would be deeply appreciated. thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009

The only way to get ur urine n bodily fluids to smell n taste better is to drink copious amounts of water or beer on a DAILY basis n being that ur already incontinent I don't see what good my suggestion would have for ur situation. However the other trick to good tasting emissions is pineapple juice also copious engestion. Or would it work for u in ur?

Goddamnit! Why did I click on this question?...WHY???