What food can I give to increase the weight of my Cystic Fibrosis baby ?

hi doctor my baby girls is 20monthes old and around 80cm hieght and she is a Cystic Fibrosis baby. she is ok so far but she refuses to eat anything unless mashed she refuses to chew the food instead she want to swallow directly. i need to make her gain wieght to make her body stronger for any infection she might has. do you think you can help by what food shall i feed her and if there is any refernce for gain weight mashed recipes for babies i will be thankfull . thank you sooooo much for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011