What exactly happens when u r going to have your period first time?

right ow in my back i have a cramp and want to kil myself and my knees hurt had brown discharge for a year now and breast already deveopled and hair in all my places all i wanna know is how did u feel before your first period and did u feel it coming out of you and i want it really bad so i can get it over with but not so much from wat i hear from it but the main question is did u feel the blood coming and and what did it feel like and secondly how did u feel before u got it *WANNA SKIP THE DEATAILS* *what did it feel like when u started your period *how did it feel coming out * what did u feel like before u got your period ( makes it easier on you ) ok thx to all the GIRLS and i guess u GAY boys since u know what its like:o and to all the the ppl who didn t have a problem and to the rest of you who had a roblem and thik its tmi oh well better prepared than scared all u had to do is answer the question but i bet u can take some points can t u right so any who keep em comin and thx to all the non kidish ppl and all the GAY guys out there who have periods :o
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
i woke up in the middle of the night and i was like omg my stomach hurts!!!! but like below my stomach/back and i was like shoot what if i get my period while i'm sleeping that will be so embarassing! but i was too lazy to get up so i fell back to sleep (somehow even though the cramps were so bad) and when i woke up in the morning to go to the bathroom, i wiped and there was blood and like i probably wouldn't have noticed at all otherwise (like i thought it would hurt or you would feel it when you first got it) but i didn't and yeah i stayed home from school that day! haha ok well i hope that helps!!!!