What dosage of regestrone must I take to get my periods ?

I had unprotected sex , now periods date was 16th last month, so get the periods on time do i need to take regestrone ?? if yes then dosage ??
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic;
If you conceive in this cycle as you had unprotected sex;you will not get your periods on 16th of this month;then confirm pregnancy by doing urine pregnancy test.Secondly NO you don't need to take Regestrone to get periods as; if you are pregnant you will not get your periods even after taking Regestrone.Just wait if the test is negative & still if you don't get periods then you can take Regestrone for periods as per the dosage advised by your doctor.
take care.