What does white sticky thing in vomiting indicate ?

im 13 years old and im throwing up a white sticky thing alot! Can I know what is this? Thankyou!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.
well first if you are 12 or 13 and you never had your period, and white stuff is going out of your vagina. That is a sign that you are going to have it soon. i recommanded telling you mother or father so thye can help you if you are scared. Also if you are done with your period ( a period can last up to 3-7- days.), white sticky stuff will start forming again , i also recommanded still wear pads untill there is a little bit. It can last up to 2-4 days.
I advice you to tell your parents about this, and also you can meet OBG specialist, it will be better if they just have look on this.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further queries.