What does sharp itching near testicles mean? Related to summer time?

there is etching adjacent to testis, I mean sharp narrow junction between testicles and thigh intersection skin very often. This may lead to breaking of skin if etch by nails .Usually after hot water bath I dry the skin by standing in front of fan and then I use to wear under wear.If not means it will be more etching that day. Normally in chilly weather and even in summer because of sweat it is more. Please advise any home remedy. I am 44, male healthy in sex also.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012