What does negative pregnancy test, delayed periods with cramps and white discharge indicate ?

5 days delayed. took a PT 2 days after missed period but a negative. Am i pregnant? Hello, I m 17 years old and i sort of curious. I had sex on the day i was due to have my menstruation but as i didn t have my regular cycle, i had sex. we were using the withdrawal method but i am not so confident in him. i am 5 days delayed. 2 days after our sex, i had a HPT which turned out negative. i had cramps a 2 days ago and daily white discharge. Am i pregnant? Thanks a LOT!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Dec 2011