What does bleeding between periods indicate ?

Hi Dr, I am 25yr old and trying from 2years. I had LMP on 15/03/2012 and I undergone my HSG test on 22/03. And I had bleeding on 01/04 i.e., 18th day of my cycle. And it was for 4days means until 04/04. Kindly tell me is it my monthly period or implantation bleeding. I never noticed this type mid-cycle bleeding. When can I consult Dr?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Implantation bleeding generally never last for 4 days...and it is more of a spotting must have got your periods due to hormonal can wait till 15 of this month and get yourself checked to diagnose hormonal changes or pregnancy.