What does LVH in a child mean and what could be the consequences ?

My 6 year old was just diagnosed with LVH after having an EKG I am so worried about this What does this mean and worst case scenerio what could happen to him My son was having some behavior problems at school and we were looking to put him on ADHD stimulants . The doctor ordered an EKG to ensure his heart was healthy. She called today to say that his left ventricle is enlarged (LVH). She referred me to a cardiologist to see what is going on. He cannot see him for another month and I am freaking out. What could happen to him? Could he die from this?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011