What do scanty periods and bulky uterus with weakly positive pregnancy test indicate ?

hi, I am 32 years. I have had some pregnancy signs that have been all so confusing. First of all I had some symptoms of Pregnancy in late February and my period came three days late on the 7th of March with some dark blood and bright red blood which lasted for 3 days (my usual period is 5 days). two weeks later i got a positive pregnancy blood test on the 23rd of March. I started bleeding on the 6th of April again and it lasted for only two days and was scanty but I had a big clot come out after mild cramps . That same day I had an ultrasound which showed a bulky uterus with nothing inside and a weakly positive test. What could all these mean as i dont feel pregnant rite now?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012