What diet should a diabetic with osteoporosis and deteriorated protein filtration by the kidneys take ?

My mother who is diabetic for 20years has been diagnosed with osteoporosis , she has been prescribed gemcal nasal spray for a month with the supplements . She was also recently diagnosed with deterioration in protein filteration by her kidneys. Her creatinine is 1.2 What is the best suggested vegan diet for her to counter balance her medicine intake and her condition. She has had no luck with all consultations contradicting each other. Any help greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012