What diet should I take to feel healthy ?

Hello Doctor i am delhi based male. i done mistakes in childhood. but now i am feeling weekness in doing sex. i organ is very thin & small. pleas help me Hello Doctor i am delhi based male. i done mistakes in childhood. but now i am feeling weekness in doing sex. i organ is very thin & small. pleas help me
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Welcome to HCM.
By stating that you have made mistakes in childhood, what exactly are the mistakes? If you are hinting at frequent masturbations then it is not a mistake at all.
Organs come in different sizes and girths. All of them are normal and you do not have to be ashamed about the size and girth of your organ.
As for you weakness in doing sex, it must be due to your guilt feeling and the notion that you entertain that your organ is small. Once you regain confidence in yourself then size will not be a problem at all and you will perform excellently.
  Anonymous's Response
sir thikness of my organ like a thumb of my hand & lenth is ok 6+ inch. is there any medicine or exersice which can help me to gain girth