What diet should I maintain to gain weight as I am planning for pregnancy ?

I am female 22 years old Married 3 months before. My weight is 43 kgs. I am looking too slim. we are planning for a baby after 5-6 months. In these 5-6 months i would like to increase my body weight with good protein as a preparation for my pregnancy . Can you suggest any type of good supplement which can drink with milk on daily basis to increase my body weight? Also advice tablets or medicines which can give good enough supplement for the pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Sep 2011