What could the clear sticky discharge with bits of pink and brown be ?

hi can someone pls hlp im due my period sat i did do preg test yesterday morning but got not preg on digi test but last night i went toilet wipe myself their was clear sticky discharge with bits pink mixed brown bits nothing like normal bleed just befor period it last a min or 2 then nothing since anyone no what it could be
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011

Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned when was your last period.
Negative Pregnancy test does not rule out pregnancy completely, but only indicates that it is not of the duration which can be detected by that test.
Wait for about a Week and if you do not get your regular period, by then, do the preg test once more.