What could be the various possibilities of head pain, ear pain and jaw pain ?

Hello My Name is Angel, am suffering from Head pain, Ear Pain, Jaw Pain, I cant bare any noise, and also my foot is Painey, am hearing songs in my ears, I cant sleep in night, we did CT Scan , Mri Scan, but found nothing, I visit Ent docter also they taking sinus Scan, but that is also normal, we guess it is due to mobile radiation, because am start to talk in phone, suddenly got headache and ear pain, I don’t know what to do, plz help me, my total family is suffering, am crying daily for my head pain, plz help me , suggest me any docter plz sir
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011