What could be the reason of having sudden fast heart rate with dizziness ?

18 Male, Hello Doctor Today When i Return From The Prayer I am on Foot And Feel Immediately Like i am Fall And I Hang My Friend and I feel My HEart beat is very very fast running and i think that is this heart attack with me and i am extreme Worry that what is the problem with me And i immediately Sit and feel Like Heavy Body and Dizziness Also Feel tiredness And after Sometime i feel normal, Doctor i am Also Suffer From Deviated Nasal septum (DNS) Plzz Tell me What is the problem with me Is this BP Problem or Other Disease. Awaiting for You Answer ThnX in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011