What could be the reason for small red pinprick rashes on legs , chest and back after an ERCP which are not itchy and have little breathing trouble?

I had ERCP to remove stent 3 days ago. Yesterday afternoon I noticed small red pinprick rash on legs from ankle to thigh..not itchy. took children s claritin--1 tsp, as am higly allergic to almost everything. Rash does not itch, but places on chest and back have red circles where they places the sticky discs for monitors--alway get these from the sticky disks. i have only had this similar type rash on legs before when out in sun. Also, a little trouble breathing, but do not want to use inhaler or take more claritin. Maybe just anxiety?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012