What could be the reason for less bleeding during periods ?

i am 17 Years Old , i weight 105 i have had chlymedia for over a year i been cured for a week. But Lately My Period has been No Longer then a day. i have had Unpretected sex like a month ago & he cault it to . but could i be prego still ?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
You had the period, even for one day means there are 99% no chances of pregnancy. but you need to check out your past history of periods duration, if you never had any such short period then just go for a Urine pregnancy test in morning. that is very easy to do and test available at stores. in very rare case inspite of menses, pregnancy continues. just relax and do the test.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Ashley,thanks for query.First of all please please avoid unprotected sex.You need to see your doctor to know the reason for irregular periods and short period.In general there are no chances of pregnancy,but please visit your doctor.
wishing you good health.