What could be the reason for iui failure and which other treatment is suitable for infertility problem ?

hi, I married for 3yrs, we are trying to have baby. i have hypothyroid and irregular periods. my husband too have thyroid issues and he is obese. His results on semen analysis says, low count 4m but good motility 60% . my gynecologist suggested my laproscopy surgery to investigate. i did it last July 2010. then we tried 3 cycles iui, it was a failure. what is the condition? do we have baby? do we have to go to next procedure ivf. but the cost went to more than Rs.2lakhs by now. She charged by Rs.28000 for each iui procedure. which i heard the costliest in chennai. should i change my doctor . Let me know
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011