What could be the reason for irregular menses post delivery ?

iam 28 years old after delivery mensus occured in 8th month but in 9th month month it does not occur why?any problem in my health
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic!it may be due to hormonal change or due to rule out the doubt by urine pregnancy test.thanks
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
After delivery when the periods resume they might be slightly irregular initially and later on become regular. The other possibility is that you might have conceived again. So get your urine checked for pregnancy and if it comes negative then just wait for your periods.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal