What could be the early signs of pregnancy ?

hi im ttc for 3months now my last period was 2 ad a half weeks late it went and came back twice, now sex feels different i can feel my partner hitting a wall could this be a sign of early pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012

Since you had your normal period recently, the chances of being pregnant are ruled out. The different feeling of hitting something in the vagina is your vaginal wall itself and it usually happens in cases of deep penetration. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal