What could be the cause of transient RBBB in a 50 plus involved in heavy sporting activities ?

My ecg shows an intermittent or transient RBBB. When the ecg is made in a supine position (laying down) the QRS is only 90-94 ms, but if the ecg is made in standing or upright sitting position the QRS is 140-145 ms. No kind of heart disease found until today. Not any one of my five cardiologist have an explanation for. I am in the age of 55 and a drug free athlet, 6.1 ft and 220 lbs, making competive sports like rowing, running and cycling for 40 years. Any idea for that mystic RBBB phenomenon ? I feel pretty uncomfortable with that in mind and i am afraid of training hard.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012