What could be the cause of sudden increase in BP with tingling on the face and arms in a person prone to anxiety attacks ?

I am being treated for Afib , with both Toprol 12.5mg and Flecainide 25my twice daily. I also am subject to anxiety attacks . Today while preparing my elderly Mom s lunch. I suddenly felt weak, and had a tingly flushed feeling that radiated down my arms and face. Although I felt slightly woozy, I was able to walk to my room and take my blood pressure. It had spiked all the way to 160 over 90. Perhaps this was due to my sudden panic. I m not sure. It has since gone down, but is still elevated. Normally my pressure is about 110/74. Since I do not have insurance, I am not overly inclined to rush to the emergency room . Since I am supposed to see the cardiologist on Monday. To you think there is any need to seek immediate help? I am fe
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012