What could be the cause of heavy periods after stopping the depo ?

I was on the Depo shot from Jan=march. I never got the next shot because i didn t like the depo. I had my period from April 25th-29th. April 30th I Had sex used a condom which didnt break and took plan b. Saturday May 7th I had what i feel is another period. It has been going since Saturday. ITs been Heavy at times but then light at other times. It started off a brownish color and by Sunday it was a deep red color. It stop on May 11th. I just started a birth control pill on the 13th of May. I have taken 8 pregnacy test and all of have been neg. I haven t gotten my period yet. I m not sure anymore when my next one is due. What could be going on? Whats the chance of me being pregnant .
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011