What could be the cause of frequent urination after a complete treatment for pseudomonas arigonasa ?

i am 23 years old from tamilnadu i was working in ship where i got infection of pseudomonas arigonasa and got treated for that in first symptoms were intermittent urine flow.i took abdominal scan for three times and there are no stones and prostate, bladder looks normal in the result,.x rays and urine test also taken there are no abnormalities.even after the complete treatment for the infections i have frequent urination and intermittent flow and time delay to start the doctor inserted a finger with gloves and told that there is prostate enlargement but the scan results show normal prostate.i consulted another doctor he says that this is due to weak nerves in the urinary bladder .frequency of urination is every half an hour.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011