What could be causing of sore tongue or mouth ?

I keep getting sores on my tongue and have no idea what could be causing them.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
the cause of your mouth and tongue sore is bad digestion and excess acidity.first of all you should liquify your diet with out spicy and is better to advice to use fresh or chilled milk withou sugar thrice a day.use homeopath remedies as follow
carboveg 200+lycopodium200+china 200(one dose daily.externally appy boro glyceren in the mouth and tounge.this short treat bring your cure fastly.

Your condition is called apthous ulcers. This could be due to vitamin B deficiency. you should take vit B supplement in the form of Becosules capsule one per day for 3 months. You can take Borax 200 pills, 4 pills twice a day for 5 days. Use a mouthwash gargle in order to prevent further infection of the ulcers.
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Sourav's  Response
hi tongue sores can be due to following reasons:
chronic acidic problem due to spicy food
untimely eating habits
vitamin b complex deficiency
or any sharp tooth
go to a dentist to b n safer side.
tk care ntg to worry much......

Hi sores on tongue are indicative of digestive problem.Take madhuyasti choornam 1 tsf thrice with honey daily(ayurvedic).Also take vitamin B12 tablet once daily fer 1 month as diet lacking in it also causes the problem.Regularise diet intake.Avoid snacks in between-causes acid refux. Ensure plenty water intake.Avoid heavy,hot ,fried and Spicy food.