What causes swollen breasts and delayed menstrual cycles ? Does it indicate pregnancy ?

Help me please. I'm worried. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant . I m not sure if I m pregnant. I have had swollen breasts for a couple days now, I m 7 days late. But I ve had lots of stress in my home life for a while now. I went to New Brunswick this summer and ever since then they ve been irregular. I fool around with my boyfriend, however, his penis doesn t go in me. I have my underwear on or off to the side, but he ALWAYS has his underwear on. Help?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Why keep worrying? do a urine pregnancy test and get your doubt cleared out of ur mind.