What causes bleeding after D&C and how is it controlled ?

is it possible to have bleeding inbtween d&c bleeding? or do you really have to wait untill theres no bleeding for 20 days? i had a d&c 8 weeks ago and have been bleeding and spotting since then ive only had 5 days without bleeding during the whole 8 weeks im still bleeding something wrong or is it normal? am i just having a period thats lasting an extra week?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
If you have been bleeding for whole 8 weeks after your D&C it means that there must have been some retained products left inside.
You need to consult your doctor who did the D&C and go for an ultrasound scan to rule out the presence of any products left inside the uterus.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.