What cause of white stuff coming out of vagina. Is the discharge ?

i have white stuff coming out of my vagina that my mom thinks could be discharge. im not sure what it is but i believe its the cause of random holes appearing in my underwear. any ideas? i just want to know if this is discharge and why its causing holes . im not sexually active or anything!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Hi, get your vaginal discharge examined for any kind of infection.There is a possibilty that it is infective, visit a nearby gynaecologist and get treated for the same.
If you wish you can try homeopathy medicines for this acrid leucorrhoea