What cause of color changes to reddish and white spot in eye ?

My husband s eyes got red and some white spot is also there from last 3 to 4 days.he went to the doctor ... doc advise him the spec.I dont knw the exact number. But is there any thing that give him relife.also there is tears continously from last 3 days.the eye color changes to reddish..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
The condition you are explaining , it isnot possible that the ophthalmologist would give glasses , I think you need to visit again . ,& request for another consultation