What can cause the severe body pain and breathlessness when all the blood results are normal ?

hi please can you help ,i have been unwell since new year it all started with back ache on new years eve (back ache for no reason as far as i can tell )then by that night i had the flu i was ill with this for 2 weeks ,after the flu stopped i was left with the back pain and my limbs ache all the time i get pains in my joints my nerves twitch right round my body all the time like little eletric shock pains with cramp (not cramp were i can see my leg going tight but it is like my muscles go tight not painful but uncomfortable feeling),i cant drive as my joints ache i cant walk very far before my back and legs ache,my legs start to feel like i dont own them almost like i walk like a robot it dont hurt its not comfortable but it feels weird.but my limbs get so tired after only ten mins or so ,my legs go purple with like white blotches and they itch also in the last few months my hand and arm do the same and they are so tired ,i m 37 female ,i ve been off work since new year as i m a cook ,in the last six month my doctor has gone from slipped disc to i may have a tumor (they found a slight thinning on the left hand side of my brain )to ms to myasistis ,all my bloods come back as normal (apart from i have a high white blood count) then the other day a consultant said it was depression !!!! i m avery happy 37 with no reason in the world to be depressed apart from this illness (and the only reason this is getting me down(down not depressed)is not knowing what is wrong with me ,i m 5 ft 6 and my weight is 8 stone .i suffer shortness of breath when doing anything phsical and when i reach to pick up things i get a ripping feeling inside my shoulders.please can you help i can deal with this if i know what this is :(
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011