What can be the reason for constant sickness and nervousness ?

hello i have a health problem and i cant figure it out what it is can you help me please? hello i have a problem.. i dont know where to ask my life is not ok... when i get nervous in different situation i get sick and i want to throw up ....this is a pain in the a*s :( when i go to a meeting i get sick and i cant manage to help myself... what is the matter with me ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
hi,since how long you are suffering from this problem?why do you feel nervous?try to find out the cause? try to talk with one close to you. try to keep yourself busy.take healthy and balanced diet.try 2 do little will be fine very soon