What can be done to stop facial seizures when in vegetative state ?

what can be done to help stop facial seizures when in vegetative state My friend has been in a vegetative state for 11 weeks and there are big yellow bumps on her tongue, mouth stays open with continous twitching of the face which they said is being caused by facial seizures and also bed sores on her foot. She is 45 years old, weighs about 200 lbs, she is hypertensive complained of a headache went to hospital slipped into a coma and had to undergo brain surgery because brain started to swell. She is now only being feed through tubes ensure i think, has trach in throat , out of intensive care and sometimes she seems responsive if I talk to her she opens eyes and moves mouth as if talking. Please help me to understand what is going on and what can been done to help her now in terms of care.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011