Help syndrome, liver damage, stomach swelling, low BP. Low WBC, high liver enzymes. Treatment?

my ganddaughter 18 and doctors say she has help sydome but not gettting any better its been a week now liver was damaged fluid , blood around it swelling and pain in the stomach(it is very very big and vaiganal are very large as well,liver levels high and plactlets low, blood presure was very high gave meds for b/p and they stopped b/p meds as b/p low and still dropping she is in one of the best hospitals to this area (XXX) baby wt was 4lbs 7 oz and he is home doing fine is there something else she could have that they are over looking besides this hellp sydome
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012