What can be done if i get infected with scabies during pregnancy?

I am 17 weeks pregnant and my husband just returned from deployment and he has scabies . The breakout is on his genitals and he started the treatment on Monday. I have a few questions... I m concerned that he contracted scabies from sexual contact. He denies it. I have washed everything everyday he s been home and we have not had sexual contact. Is there any way he could contract scabies on his penis without it being from sexual contact? Being pregnant I know I cannot use the cream. If I contract it what can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012