What can I do to improve feet numbness ?

Feet numbness - Only when I've had them up or after getting out of bed. I ve been diagnosed as pre-diabetic In the mornings it feels like I m walking on fake feet or walking on balloons. However, later when I m moving around this goes away. Why ? and What can I do to improve this situation ? Thanks to everyone who responds.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

This is due to the disturbance in your blood circulation. It is mainly due to the pressure on the blood vessels and as a result the circulation would be impaired and hence such sensations you would be feeling.