What are these symptoms of pinkish discharge and nausea after my periods ?

My period ended on the 26th of December. My husband and I had intercourse on the 31st and the following day I started spotting. It is now the 3rd and I am still bleeding , it s very light and a pinkish color. My stomach has been nauseous and my nipples are also sensitive, is it possible that I may be pregnant , I thought it took awhile after getting pregnant for there to be any signs?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
ooo going thru the same thing!! i missed my period on Dec 22nd...i usually have late periods but yesterday i started spotting...i havent started throwing up but it b feeling like i keep nothing nipples arent tinder but my doctor told me to get a pregnacy test...and im worried becuz i dnt want to kno the out come.