What are these symptoms of period cramps, urinating more, tiredness and delayed periods ?

Last month a couple days after having sex I had feelings like a was about to start my period. I had feelings of period cramps, but my period never came. A week after that I started feeling tired and as if I wanted to sleep more then usual. I took a hpt after two weeks of missed period but both came out negative. But I was still geting a lot of pregnancy signs. As of now, I am urinating more, am having mood swings, am almost always tired, bad acne and my veins are all more visible. I am wondering if I can still be pregnant after taking the tests two weeks after missed period and having both of them be negative. Can you still get a negative hpt test after your period is two weeks late? Should I take another test? Because right now if I am pregnant I would be 8 weeks along.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011