What are these symptoms of orange yellow diarrhea, pain in the middle abdomen ?

I am a male, age 24, 200 pounds and 5 9 . I have had Orange-Yellow diarrhea for the past 4 months. I have been to doctors that had thought it to be things such as Ulcers, Gastritis , and I.B.S, but none of the medications prescribed had ever solved any symptoms. The symptoms, other than yellow-orange diarrhea, are as follows: Most pain is in the middle abdomen and mid-back, usually on the right side but can be on the left as well. The pain can also be found frequently on the side abdomen on both sides. Less frequently the pain can be in the upper and lower abdomen. The pain can be sharp and needle-like as well as more dull. Time-wise, the pain can last from a couple minutes, half hour, to an hour. Doctors have seemed to play guessing games while I spend money on medication that doesn t help so I appreciate any help and advice.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011