What are these symptoms of irregular periods, headache and cramp ?

Been on Cerazette since early jan. Take 2 tablets per day as per my doctors instructions due to constant irregular bleeding last time I was on it. Had normal period at the end of Jan although the bleeding was prolonged but period not as heavy as usual. Its day 20 of my cycle and my period is not due but got really strong cramps in my womb/ovaries. What could this be? Also got headache
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems you might some infection in your genital tract as you got in lower abdomen and headache.
Consult gynaec and get investigated.
Ok and bye.