What are these symptoms of bad headaches, tiredness and 3 days periods with light spotting ?

hi i got my period last month but it was only for 3 day and light spotting, i been having bad headaches, frequently tired, and passing gas more. i took a over the counter pregnancy test and it came out negative, so i went to the doctor and they did a blood pregnancy test and that came out negative as we. but im still having the same symptoms except 2 days ago i started vomiting but it only lasted the morning and now im kind of constipated... i was due for my next monthly period on the first but havent gotten it yet..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Hi Anonymous
Welcome to health care magic forum.
If pregnancy test is negative even after the 20 days of missing period chances of pregnancy are almost nil. There can be many more reasons for the sign & symptoms mentioned by .So consult gynec & get it investigated & treated .
Wish you early recovery