What are the symptoms of forced sex?

Hello I m a 22 year old female,2 months ago I was invited to a party,I joined and I was very drunk,there were men that I don t know and it wasn t trustable,could I have been raped that night?I didn t wake up sore or etc,would I have been sore if I had been raped?I m really confused about it.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Are you a virgin? If you are a virgin then rape would have definitely caused some pain and soreness of your private parts. Also, next day morning you would have noticed some watery discharge/ semen coming out of your vagina with the perticular smell of semen in it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal