What are the symptoms of cervical and ovarian cancer ?

im 42 fm im 5 6 & 100LBS, I JUST JOINED A GYM, HOW DO I GAIN WAIGHT & WORK OUT. WHAT ARE SYMTOMS OF CERVICAL & OVARIAN CANCER
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.com.For gaining weight you have to follow a regime of workout and eating right.The workout can be made according to your constitution ,where you want to gain weight etc..Talk to a trainer .Symptroms of Cervical cancer are bleeding per vaginum post coitally.intermenstrual bleed,Bone pains etc.Ovarian cancer presents with cachexia, weight loss,amenorrhoea,fluid in abdomen,mass in pelvis,bone pains etc..