What are the symptoms of brain hemmorhage and can they appear after one week ?

i had a motor accident and i slam my head on the ground. i immeadiately stood up and realize there was blood flowing from my head and later i found out that it come from the cut near my left eye... No further injury was foundout after a first aid treatment... I feel no symptom of brain hemmorhage.. Is it possible that i fell the symptom of hemmorhage after a week? what is the duration that the symptom will appear?... thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011