What are the side effects of using mifepristone and misoprostol for inducing an abortion ?

Hello I m 19 years old ,yesterday I had medical abortion Mifepristone+Misoprostol 4tablets. I been pregnant 5weeks. After that tablets I start bleeding ,it was very quick after 10min,but doctor told me after 2-3hours. When I coming home for me was very bad. And after40 min I start vomit,but my 7hours was with big pain. And I want to ask you or I don t need repeat all procedure? because I had vomit it was not so much but still I m worried. And today is second day I feel not to bad little bit pain and not to much blood .
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011