What are the risks if I conceive again? Had PIH and miscarriage, LAC positive

hello,,i have had 2 csections.the first one was because of PIH.after that i suffered two miscarriages. i got myself tested and found that i was LAC positive. i was put on ecospirin and lmwh injns.i delved a healthy child via c son is 7 and daughter is 2and half years old.iam 31 years of age. if i conceived again, what are the risks?if iam LAC negative this time, will it be safe? because again it will b a thied c section...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012