What are the meanings of the result for my TMT test & What should I do now ?

My age is 46, weight is 76 Kg and have high blood pressure . I am a man. Resting blood pressure and response to exercise was normal. My resting ECG is normal however exercise ECG, there was horizontal ST depression during exercise, which became minimal downsloping ST depression in recovery phase. There was no anhythmia during exercise. Impression: TMT is positive for ECG evidence of provocable myocardial ischaemia. What are the meanings of the result for my TMT test? What should I do now ? Please advise me.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011