Have done ultra sound, liver profile, cholesterol tests. Can online doctor help?

Hi Doctor My Name Maqsood my Ultra sound report = Liver shows increase parease parenchymal echogenicity suggestive of fatty liver, no focal mass seen. Intrahepatic duct not dilated. No free fluid seen around the liver.
Liver Profile= S.Total bilirubin = 0.5 , S.Direct Bilirubin = 0.1 , S.Indirect Bilirubin = 0.4 , GAMMA GT = 39
SGPT ( ALT ) = 43 , Alkaline Phosphatase = 86.
Serum Cholesterol = 174 , Serum TRIGLYCERIDES = 214 , HDL Cholesterol = 26 , LDL Cholesterol = 43 ,
I am Diabetic for 10 years past 9 years amaril Tab= For Last 2 years Insuline use My weight 84 KG Hight 5.5 "
Please guid me
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013